Monday, August 15, 2011

Yorkshire Terrier Training - How To Train Your Yorkie If She Is Very Sensitive Dog

Yorkshire terriers are one of the most popular dog breeds in the world. These diminutive dogs are feisty and territorial. They also have a reputation for being stubborn and difficult to train. What you may also not be aware of is their extreme sensitivity. Yorkies can have their feeling hurt very unquestionably and you must give them some extra concentration when this happens.

dog food for sensitive stomachs

My Yorkie, Sarah, is a wild diminutive dog. She stirs up trouble colse to the house and is the one dog out of my four that is likely to tear up something or get into other trouble when I am not looking. When I reprimand her by raising my voice and telling her she has done wrong, she becomes quite emotional and begins to pout. Here are some times when she shows her sensitive side.

Sensitive Stomachs

I take my dogs to the groomer one at a time. I do this for a concentrate of reasons. One, it is too costly to take them all at the same time and two, it is safer to take one dog in the car at a time. When I took Micah, my Maltese, to the groomer this past week my diminutive Sarah began to pace back and forth endlessly. I realized that she was worried about Micah and understanding that he was not arrival back. My other two dogs did not seem to be concerned. I held Sarah and spent extra time with her until it was time to pick up Micah at the groomers. Sarah has a very sensitive stomach. She throws up sometimes after eating something that does not agree with her. I have a nice backyard for my dogs and take them out oftentimes during the day. Yesterday, as soon as the dogs came back inside, Sarah threw up on the kitchen floor. When I showed her how angry I was, she again began to pout and shy away from me. I naturally cleaned up the floor and then held her for awhile. She needed to be loved and shown that I care more about her than about the floor.

Be sure to show extra love and compassion to your dogs, especially your Yorkie. These dogs may be tough on the face but they are highly sensitive on the inside. Training a Yorkshire terrier can also be difficult if you don't know what to do.

Yorkshire Terrier Training - How To Train Your Yorkie If She Is Very Sensitive Dog

Sensitive Stomachs

0 comments:

Post a Comment