Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How To Cure Gurgling Stomach Noises

Gurgling stomach noises are more coarse than many habitancy think, it can be not only painful but an incredibly embarrassing health and sadly many habitancy think that it can't be cured and just put it down to a 'sensitive stomach' or a mild food allergy.

science diet for sensitive stomachs

I had this question myself for many years and just put up with it. I visited the physician who just diagnosed me with Ibs or recommend that I write a food diary to diagnose my 'problem foods' but these things did not cure my problem. If you suffer from gurgling stomach noises the chances are that the question is diet associated therefore the chances are that the solution is also.....diet related! With the growth of packaged foods, additives, preservatives and added sugars in our diets, gurgling stomach noises, Ibs and food allergies are on the rise.

Sensitive Stomachs

Do you think that Ibs and similar conditions were as coarse 150 years ago? It is difficult to tell but I personally believe that it has increased alongside the changes in our diets and introduction of refined carbohydrates, added sugars and packaged foods. To cure my gurgling stomach noises I embarked on a 'diet' which elimated such foods from my diet. I found for myself that the question was in general down to eating sugar and carbohydrates. While eliminating these foods solved the question of my gurgling stomach noises, it also brought on a new question in that it caused me to lose weight. So a 'happy medium' was needed.

To overcome these gurgling stomach noises I approached a 'food plan' from someone else perspective and took on a plan based nearby Ibs. The conjecture being is that the plan isn't based upon weight loss but is based upon eliminating foods that cause these stomach noises and discomfort. The plan eliminated foods that cause these problems, gave you a set list of foods you are allowed to eat along with foods you are allowed to combine.

I am now eight months in (at the time of writing) and I am able to eat as I want to eat. I no longer have embarrassing gurgling stomach noises after I have eaten because I know what type of foods to eat when and more importantly - what to eat them with. I am able to eat at restaurants and drink alcohol - I don't feel little by anything. If any way I do eat any 'unsuitable foods' then these noises will return. Having this question isn't always about curing it - it is about studying to operate it. I feel that I have faultless control.

A key food type to try and avoid is fibre. This may sound surprising because up until recently fibre was known to help ease Ibs but new tests have proved otherwise. The conjecture being is that fibre is not absorbed into the body and so remains in your gut. This then creates gas and wind and a lot of discomfort.. Try eliminating fibre and sugar from your diet, it will help you massively. Take up a food plan, arrival this logically.

How To Cure Gurgling Stomach Noises

Sensitive Stomachs

0 comments:

Post a Comment